All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook is the fourth volume in a series of volumes devoted to self-contained and up-to-date surveys in the theory of ordinary differential equations, with an additional effort to achieve readability for mathematicians and scientists from other related fields so that the chapters have been made accessible to a wider audience.
- Author BiographyMichal Feckan is Professor of Mathematics at the Department of Mathematical Analysis and Numerical Mathematics on the Faculty of Mathematics, Physics and Informatics at the Comenius University in Bratislava, Slovak Republic. He obtained his Ph.D. (mathematics) from the Mathematical Institute of Slovak Academy of Sciences in Bratislava, Slovak Republic. He is interested in nonlinear functional analysis, bifurcation theory and dynamical systems with applications to mechanics and vibrations.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication02/06/2008
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleHandbook of Differential Equations: Ordinary Differential Equations
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 4
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1440 g
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byFlaviano Battelli,Michal Feckan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.