All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume presents an overview of computer forensics perfect for beginners. A distinguished group of specialist authors have crafted chapters rich with detail yet accessible for readers who are t experts in the field. Tying together topics as diverse as applicable laws on search and seizure, investigating cybercrime, and preparation for courtroom testimony, Handbook of Digital and Multimedia Evidence is an ideal overall reference for this multi-faceted discipline.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication05/11/2010
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight283 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byJohn J. Barbara
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2008
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.