All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA thoroughly updated edition of this well-established guide to drugs and prescribing for intensive care. The book is split into two sections: an A-Z guide to the drugs available, and concise tes on the key topics and situations faced on a daily basis. The A-Z section provides succinct information on each drug including uses, limitations, administration directions and adverse effects. The second section details complications that may arise in patients with particular conditions such as diabetes, epilepsy and renal failure, and other factors that may affect drug prescribing. This revised edition includes eleven new drug mographs and covers several new topics, including sepsis and drugs for organ donation. Inside the back cover is a colour fold-out chart showing drug compatibility for intraveus administration. Presented in a concise, compact format, this book is an invaluable resource for doctors, nurses, pharmacists and other healthcare professionals caring for critically ill patients.
- Author BiographyHenry Paw is a consultant in intensive care medicine at York Hospital, York. Rob Shulman is the lead pharmacist in critical care at University College London Hospitals, London.
- Author(s)Henry Paw,Rob Shulman
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/09/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 b/w illus. 1 colour illus.
- Weight400 g
- Width123 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $71.84New
- AU $64.55Used
- AU $78.24New
- AU $104.93New
- AU $75.19Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $38.97Trending at AU $68.87
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $79.74
- AU $21.20Trending at AU $22.96
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $93.97
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.40
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $127.53
- AU $21.06Trending at AU $22.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.