All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionStarting with the Foreword by Daniel Siegel, MD, the Handbook demonstrates in superb detail how you can combine EMDR's information processing approach with family systems perspectives and therapy techniques. An impressive and needed piece of work, Handbook of EMDR and Family Therapy Processes provides a clear and comprehensive bridge between individual and family therapies.
- Author BiographyFRANCINE SHAPIRO, PhD, is the originator and developer of EMDR and a Senior Research Fellow at the Mental Research Institute. She is a recipient of numerous honors including the International Sigmund Freud Award of the City of Vienna for distinguished contribution to psychotherapy, and has authored more than sixty articles, chapters, and books about EMDR. FLORENCE W. KASLOW, PhD, ABPP, is Director of the Florida Couples and Family Institute. She has been president of various organizations including the International Family TherapyAssociation, American Board of Family Psychology, and two divisions of APA. She has received numerous awards from APA, AAMFT, and ABPP and has authored over 200 books, chapters, and articles. LOUISE MAXFIELD, PhD, is a psychologist at the London Health Sciences Centre, Canada. She is an Assistant Professor at the University of Western Ontario and an Adjunct Professor at Lakehead University. The author of numerous articles and recipient of various research awards, she is the founding editor of the Journal of EMDR Practice and Research.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/03/2007
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1026 g
- Width177 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byFlorence W. Kaslow,Francine Shapiro,Louise Maxfield
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.