All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA major new volume in the Routledge International Handbooks series analysing emerging and newly emerged ecomies, including the BRICS countries (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa) and other likely (Turkey, Indonesia, Mexico, and South Korea) as well as possible (Vietnam, The Philippines, Nigeria, Pakistan, Egypt, Colombia and Argentina) candidates for emerging ecomy status. Chapters on theories surrounding emerging markets (including the Beijing/Washington Consensus debate) offer an overview of current issues in development ecomics, in addition to providing an integrated framework for the country case studies. Written by experts, this handbook will be invaluable to academics and students of ecomics and emerging ecomies, as well as to business people and researchers seeking information on ecomic development and the accelerating pace of globalization.
- Author BiographyProfessor Robert E. Looney is a Distinguished Professor at the Naval Postgraduate School, Monterey, California, who specializes in issues relating to economic development in the Middle East, East Asia, South Asia and Latin America. He has published 22 books and more than 250 articles in professional journals. As an international consultant, Dr Looney has provided advice and assistance to various governments and international organizations.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/03/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleRoutledge International Handbooks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note80 black & white tables, 125 black & white line drawings
- Weight1474 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited byRobert E. Looney
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.