All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis pamphlet was issued at the end of the Second World War, particularly to RAOC ammunition technicians, to enable safe identification of all German ammunition for rifles, mortars and cann.It contains t only a description of the various types of ammunition, but has a series of coloured plates which show in detail main types of shell, particularly anti-tank and anti-aircraft rounds.It includes shell for the famous 88mm Flak and Pak (the same gun but in the ground role as a much respected and feared anti-tank gun.Further plates show ammunition box/case wrappers, and there is a listing of powder components and gun makers.There is a wealth of detail on aircraft cann shell plus details of all anti-aircraft ground cann shell.Rifle ammunition is covered in detail, as is the pistol cartridge.This is a rare publication which includes all that was kwn about German ammunition in the immediate aftermath of the war, and is used as a source book by many later publications.
- Author(s)War Office
- PublisherNaval & Military Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2002
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNaval & Military Press Ltd
- Content Note12ill.(10col.).
- Weight193 g
- Width210 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edition StatementNew ed of 1946 ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.