Handbook of Experiential Learning and Management Education by Oxford University Press (Hardback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $196.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $58.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhile Experiential Learning has been an influential methods in the education and development of managers and management students, it has also been one of the most misunderstood. This Handbook offers the reader a comprehensive picture of current thinking on experiential learning; ideas and examples of experiential learning in practice; and it emphasises the importance of experiential learning to the future of management education. Contributors include: Chris Argyris, Joseph Champoux, D. Christopher Kayes, Ruth Colquhoun, John Coopey, Nelarine Cornelius, Elizabeth L. Creese, Gordon Dehler, Andrea Ellinger, Meretta Elliott, Silvia Gherardi, Jeff Gold, Steve G. Green, Kurt Heppard, Anne Herbert, Robin Holt, Martin J. Hornyak, Paula Hyde, Tusse Sidenius Jensen, Sandra Jones, Anna Kayes, Kirsi Korpiaho, Tracy Lamping, Enrico Maria Piras, Amar Mistry, Dale Murray, Jean Neumann, Barbara Poggio, Keijo Rasanen, Peter Reason, Michael Reylds, Clare Rigg, Bente Rugaard Thorsen, Burkard Sievers, Stephen Smith, Sari Stenfors, Antonio Strati, Elaine Swan, Jane Thompson, Richard Thorpe, Kiran Trehan, Russ Vince, Jane Rohde Voight, Tony Watson, and Ann Welsh.
- Author BiographyMichael Reynolds and Russ Vince are both management teachers and researchers who have taken a particular interest in researching and writing on the theory and practice of management education. As this volume illustrates, their concern has been management education's methodologies and how these relate to the organizational contexts in which managers work. Michael Reynolds is Emeritus Professor of Management Learning at Lancaster University Management School. Russ Vince is Professor of Leadership and Change at the School of Management, the University of Bath. Their previous collaboration includes Organizing Reflection, a collection of papers in which contributors developed the concept and practice of reflection from an individual to a collective process.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2007
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight994 g
- Width178 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Edited byMichael Reynolds,Professor Russ Vince
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.