All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book serves as a general introduction to food science and techlogy, based on the academic courses presented by the authors as well as their personal research experiences. The authors' main focus is on the biological and physical-chemical stabilization of food, and the quality assessment control methods and rmative aspects of the subsequent processes. Presented across three parts, the authors offer a detailed account of the scientific basis and techlogical kwledge needed to understand agro-food transformation. From biological analyses and process engineering, through to the development of food products and biochemical and microbiological changes, the different parts cover all aspects of the control of food quality.
- Author BiographyRomain Jeantet is Deputy Director at the STLO joint research unit INRA-Agrocampus Ouest, as well as Professor at Agrocampus Ouest in Rennes, France. His research focuses on food engineering with a special interest in dairy products.Thomas Croguennec is Professor at Agrocampus Ouest in Rennes, France as well as a Research Scientist at STLO, with research focused on physical chemistry and dairy technology.Pierre Schuck is a research engineer and Partnership Officer at STLO INRA in Rennes, France. He has extensive experience in the dairy industries and his research has largely focused on concentration and drying.GErard BrulE was Professor Emeritus at Agrocampus Ouest in Rennes, France before he retired in 2010.
- Author(s)Dr. Pierre Schuck,Gerard Brule,Romain Jeantet,Thomas Croguennec
- PublisherISTE Ltd and John Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication08/01/2016
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintISTE Ltd and John Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight564 g
- Width159 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.