All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStudies in generalized convexity and generalized motonicity have significantly increased during the last two decades. Researchers with very diverse backgrounds such as mathematical programming, optimization theory, convex analysis, nlinear analysis, nsmooth analysis, linear algebra, probability theory, variational inequalities, game theory, ecomic theory, engineering, management science, equilibrium analysis, for example are attracted to this fast growing field of study. Such ermous research activity is partially due to the discovery of a rich, elegant and deep theory which provides a basis for interesting existing and potential applications in different disciplines. The handbook offers an advanced and broad overview of the current state of the field. It contains fourteen chapters written by the leading experts on the respective subject; eight on generalized convexity and the remaining six on generalized motonicity.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/10/2004
- Series TitleNonconvex Optimization and Its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.76
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1144 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byNicolas Hadjisavvas,Sandor Komlosi,Siegfried Schaible
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.84
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.