All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
About this product
- DescriptionAs our population continues to age, health professionals are being called on to care for an ever-increasing number of elderly patients. A thorough understanding of what constitutes rmal aging versus age-prevalent illness is essential. In addition, the atypical and nspecific presentation of illness commonly encountered when caring for an older patient must be expected and watched for carefully. In recent years, the health professional has been exposed to an exponentially increasing number of publications attempting to teach geriatric principles. To date, few publications lend themselves to use by the busy practitioner, student, or nurse in search of immediate facts, flow sheets, and clinically applicable data. It was felt that the health professional would benefit greatly from a book based on the concept of a ready-reference hand- book, with chapters filled with tables, flow sheets, and listings similar in scope to those in a well-presented lecture series. Our goal was to create a geriatrics handbook that would have value at the bedside as well as in the classroom. It is to this end that the contributors dedicated their efforts.
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/03/1987
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1370 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited bySteven R. Gambert
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.