Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $141.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $74.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this comprehensive reference, Roy T. Meyers provides an invaluable tool for anyone who wants to learn how the government budgeting process works, where it doesn't work, and how it can be improved. Filled with insights and wisdom from thirty-six contributors, this book presents an encyclopedic account of budgeting invations today. Seven sections and twenty-nine chapters cover everything from current basic processes to the uncertain future of budgeting. Handbook of Government Budgeting is the definitive resource for anyone interested in the ways governments acquire and spAnd money.Nationally and internationally respected experts such as Bob Bland, Naomi Caiden, James Chan, Philip Cooper, Larry Jones, A. Premchand, Irene Rubin, and Barry White offer the reader a full spectrum of information and ideas gleaned from a broad base of practice and research. The contributors are authorities in the fields of political science, ecomics, accounting, and management. They include executives, managers, analysts, consultants, and academics who have studied or worked with governments. The combined wisdom of these experts ensures the most concise, complete, and thought-provoking compilation concerning government budgeting today.Each section of the Handbook of Government Budgeting presents multiple chapters offering different perspectives on budgetary subjects. Topics include: an overview of government budgeting; credit markets, the ecomy, and budget balancing; taxation in budgeting; the informational foundations of budgeting; budgeting by institutions; politics, management, and analysis in budgeting; and budgeting over time for large amounts. This comprehensive volume will prove a priceless tool to government professionals as well as professors of budgeting courses. Budgeting students and practitioners will find up-to-date information on the latest budget issues and politics in governments across federal, state, and local levels. The teaching supplement is available directly from the author.Interested parties should e-mail him at email@example.com.
- Author BiographyROY T. MEYERS is associate professor of political science at the University of Maryland, Baltimore County. He is the author of numerous reports and articles on budgetary topics, and a lecturer and consultant. His book Strategic Budgeting was the cowinner of the 1996 Louis Brownlow Award from the National Academy of Public Administration.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication11/11/1998
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1393 g
- Width182 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byRoy T. Meyers
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.