All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVolume 2 discusses the relationship between patient and caregiver in terms of structural and interactional determinants. The impact of provider characteristics on compliance and adherence is given especially teworthy treatment. Each volume features extensive supplementary and integrative material prepared by the editor, the detailed index to the entire four-volume set, and a glossary of health behavior termilogy.
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/09/1997
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight2790 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byDavid S. Gochman
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.