All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionHuman resources topics are gaining more and more strategic importance in modern business management. Only those companies that find the right answers to the following questions have a sustainable basis for their future success: - How can we attract and select the right talent for our teams? - How can we develop the skills and behaviors which are key for our business? - How can we engage and retain the talent we need for our future? While most other management disciplines have their standards and procedures, Human Resources still lacks a broadly accepted basis for its work. Both the structured collection of reflected real-life experience and the multi-perspective view support readers in making informed and well-balanced decisions. With this handbook, Springer provides a landmark reference work on today's HR management, based on the combined experience of more than 85 globally selected HR leaders and HR experts. Rather than theoretical discussions about definitions, the handbook focuses on sharing practical experience and lessons learned from the most relevant business perspectives: - cultural / emotional perspective - ecomic perspective - risk perspective - operational perspective.
- Author BiographyMr. Matthias Zeuch has managed human resources for more than 40 countries during the 28 years of his career. As General Manager Human Resources Management he is responsible for the Region Europe of Johnson Electric International. Together with the authors of this book, he established the Global Association for Human Resources Management . Prior to this, he was in several international HR management roles at Daimler in Europe, North America and Asia/Pacific, including regional HR head for North-East Asia.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication12/05/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note21 black & white illustrations, 149 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight2530 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine87 mm
- Edited byMatthias Zeuch
- Contained items statement2 Hardbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.