Handbook of Industrial Chemistry: Organic Chemicals by M. Farhat Ali, Bassam El Ali (Hardback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $147.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $73.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the definitive guide for the general chemical analyses of n-petroleum based organic products such as paints, dyes, oils, fats, and waxes. It is packed with chemical tables, formulae, and equations. It covers all of the chemical process industries which utilise organic chemicals. It includes reference information which ranges from basic to complex. It features physical properties for the most common organic chemicals.
- Author BiographyMohammad Farhat Ali, Ph.D., is Professor of Industrial and Petroleum Chemistry at King Faud University of Petroleum and Minerals in Saudi Arabia. An expert in characterization studies of heavy ends, residues, and asphalt, he is also knowledgeable about crude oils and products, refining process technology, waste oil recycling, and stability characteristics of jet fuels. He lives in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. Bassam M. El Ali, Ph.D., is Professor of Industrial Chemistry at King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals in Saudi Arabia. His specialties include homogenous and heterogenous catalysis using transition metal complexes in hydrocarboxylation, hydroformylation, oxidation, coupling, hydrogenation, and other important processes; investigation of organometallic intermediates and the mechanisms of various homogenous reactions; and synthesis, characterization, and application of various supported catalytic systems in the production of fine chemicals. He has taught many industrial chemistry courses including Industrial Catalysis, Industrial Organic Chemistry, Industrial Inorganic Chemistry, and Petroleum Processes. James G. Speight, Ph.D. has more than 35 years' experience in fields related to the properties and processing of conventional and synthetic fuels. He has participated in, and led, significant research in defining the uses of chemistry with heavy oil and coal. The author of well over 400 professional papers, reports, and presentations detailing his research activities, he has taught more than 50 related courses. Dr. Speight is the author, editor, or compiler of a total of 25 books and bibliographies related to fossil fuel processing and environmental issues. He lives in Laramie, Wyoming.
- Author(s)Bassam El Ali,M. Farhat Ali
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2005
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleMcGraw-Hill Handbooks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note200 illustrations
- Weight974 g
- Width157 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine49 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.25Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.