Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionA handy guide on crops of international importance The Handbook of Industrial Crops is a comprehensive exploration of 12 important agricultural components of ecomy and export trade. The book examines the aspects of cultivation and trade in addition to the available information on the evolution and adaptation of each agricultural crop. With this extensive resource, you get detailed, up-to-date information on each species' origin and botany, cultivation and harvest, and prospective future of available production and demand to set you up for higher production and sales. The Handbook of Industrial Crops focuses on such commercial crops as: * arecanut * cashew * cocoa * coconut * coffee * palm oil * palmyrah * rubber * tea * wattle In the Handbook of Industrial Crops, you will gain a better understanding of the industries these cash crops are grown for, including: * food--such as edible oils, nuts, beverages, or flavorings * latex * resins and lubricants * drugs and nutraceuticals * timber With the Handbook of Industrial Crops, you will gain extensive kwledge from the world's leading experts in plantation crops and individual species. The book supplies the most recent statistics in world production, yields, and income potential. In this manual, you'll find numerous references, tables, and figures, along with contact information for research centers, organizations, and government entities to help you further.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationAbingdon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFood Products Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight997 g
- Width160 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edited byK. Peter,V. Chopra
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.