All listings for this product
Save on Other
- AU $19.02Trending at AU $21.45
- AU $121.00Trending at AU $126.82
- AU $35.59Trending at AU $65.68
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $51.09
- AU $37.01Trending at AU $41.11
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $28.08
- AU $34.05Trending at AU $34.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis Handbook aims to be the most comprehensive and up to date reference book available to those who are involved - or could be involved - in the world of finance. The financial world has a capacity for ingenious invation and this extends to the often bewildering array and use of terms. Here you can find out the meaning of Circus, Firewall, Amazon Bond, Clean Float, Cocktail Swap, Butterfly, Streaker, Straddle, Strangle, and a host of other expressions. As well as defining terms the book also shows how they are used differently in different markets and countries. It also has numerous example showing clearly the use of particular calculations and instruments; and provides details of major markets, acronyms and currencies. Reflecting the development of global financial markets this Handbook will have broad appeal around the world. It will be a reliable guide for practitioners, and those in the related professions of accounting, law and management. At the same time it will be an invaluable companion for advanced students of finance, accounting and business.
- Author BiographyPeter Moles is Lecturer in Finance at the Department of Business Studies, Edinburgh University. Nicholas Terry is Senior Lecturer in Finance at the same Department.
- Author(s)Nicholas Terry,Peter Moles
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication06/03/1997
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteline figures
- Weight1127 g
- Width163 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine41 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.