All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGives all the principle research methods and reviews major research programs of longitudinal research in the United States. Volume 1 focuses on the study of cohorts formed at birth or in childhood years.
- Author Biographydnick /f Sarnoff /i A. /r ed. way /f Michele /r ed. ello /f Karen /i M. /r ed.
- Author(s)Michele Harway,Sarnoff A. Mednick
- Date of Publication15/06/1984
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1061 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.