All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
About this product
- DescriptionThe Springer Reference Work Handbook of Manufacturing Engineering and Techlogy provides overviews and in-depth and authoritative analyses on the basic and cutting-edge manufacturing techlogies and sciences across a broad spectrum of areas. These topics are commonly encountered in industries as well as in academia. Manufacturing engineering curricula across universities are w essential topics covered in major universities worldwide.
- Author BiographyAndrew Y.C. Nee is a Professor in the Department of Engineering at the National University of Singapore.
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication15/10/2014
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note902 black & white illustrations, 1260 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight6615 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine213 mm
- Edited byAndrew Yeh Ching Nee
- Contained items statement6 Hardbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.