All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionResearchers in academia and industry who are interested in techniques for measuring intermolecular forces will find this an essential text. It presents a review of modern force spectroscopy, including fundamentals of intermolecular forces, technical aspects of the force measurements, and practical applications. The handbook begins with a review of the fundamental physics of loading single and multiple chemical bonds on the nameter scale. It contains a discussion of thermodynamic and kinetic models of binding forces and dissipation effects in nascale molecular contacts, covers practical aspects of modern single-molecule level techniques, and concludes with applications of force spectroscopy to chemical and biological processes. Computer modeling of force spectroscopy experiments is also addressed.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note150 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight611 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byAleksandr Noy
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2008
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.