All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of the Handbook of Motivation at School presents an integrated compilation of theory and research in the field. With chapters by leading experts, this book covers the major theoretical perspectives in the field as well as their application to instruction, learning, and social adjustment at school. Section I focuses on theoretical perspectives and major constructs, Section II on contextual and social influences on motivation, and Section III on new directions in the field. This new edition will have the same popular organizational structure with theories at the beginning. It will also include new chapters that cover motivation as it relates to identity, culture, test anxiety, mindfulness, neuroscience, parenting, metacognition, and regulatory focus.
- Author BiographyKathryn R. Wentzel is Professor of Human Development in the Department of Human Development and Quantitative Methodology at the University of Maryland, College Park. David B. Miele is Buehler Sesquicentennial Assistant Professor in the Counseling, Developmental, and Educational Psychology Department in the Lynch School of Education at Boston College.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/03/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEducational Psychology Handbook
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note15 black & white tables, 2 black & white halftones, 23 black & white line drawings
- Weight1110 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byDavid B. Miele,Kathryn R. Wentzel
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.86
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.