All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionHere is the first systematic handbook treatment of quantitative modeling natural resource problems, their allocated efficient use, and societal and ecomic impact. Andres Weintraub is the very top person in Natural Resource research. He has selected co-editors who are at the top of the sub-fields in natural resources: agriculture, fisheries, forestry, and mining. The book covers these areas with contributions from researchers on, among others, modeling natural research problems, quantifying data, and developing algorithms.
- Author BiographyAndres Weintraub is the very top person in Natural Resource research. Moreover, he has an international reputation in OR and a former president of the International Federation of Operational Research Societies (IFORS).
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/09/2007
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleInternational Series in Operations Research & Management Science
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 99
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note65 black & white illustrations, 35 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1112 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byA. Weintraub,C. Romero,R. Epstein,Trond Bjorndal
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.