Handbook of Optics: Volume 4: Optical Properties of Materials, Nonlinear Optics, Quantum Optics by Eric W. Van Stryland, Dr. Casimer DeCusatis, Vasudevan Lakshminarayanan, Michael Bass, Jay M. Enoch, Carolyn A. MacDonald, Guifang Li, Virendra N. Mahajan (Hardback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $116.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $64.94+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe most comprehensive and up-to-date optics resource available Prepared under the auspices of the Optical Society of America, the five carefully architected and cross-referenced volumes of the Handbook of Optics, Third Edition, contain everything a student, scientist, or engineer requires to actively work in the field. From the design of complex optical systems to world-class research and development methods, this definitive publication provides unparalleled access to the fundamentals of the discipline and its greatest minds. Individual chapters are written by the world's most rewned experts who explain, illustrate, and solve the entire field of optics. Each volume contains a complete chapter listing for the entire Handbook, extensive chapter glossaries, and a wealth of references. This pioneering work offers unprecedented coverage of optics data, techniques, and applications. Volume IV covers optical properties of materials, nlinear optics, and quantum optics.
- Author BiographyThe Optical Society of America is a professional society dedicated to serving optics professionals and academics, in the U.S. and around the world. Editor-in-Chief: Dr. Michael Bass is professor emeritus at the University of Central Florida's Center for Research and Education in Optics and Lasers (CREOL). Associate Editors: Dr. Casimer M. DeCusatis is a distinguished engineer and technical executive with IBM Corporation. Dr. Jay Enoch is dean emeritus at the School of Optometry at the University of California, Berkeley. Dr. Vasudevan Lakshminarayanan is professor of Optometry and Vision Science at the University of Waterloo, Ontario. Dr. Guifang Li is professor of Optics and Electrical/Computing Engineering at the University of Central Florida. Dr. Carolyn MacDonald is a professor at the University at Albany, and director of the Center for X-ray Optics. Dr. Virendra N. Mahajan is a distinguished engineer at The Aerospace Corporation. Dr. Eric Van Stryland is a professor of The College of Optics and Photonics, University of Central Florida.
- Author(s)Carolyn A. MacDonald,Dr. Casimer DeCusatis,Eric W. Van Stryland,Guifang Li,Jay M. Enoch,Michael Bass,Vasudevan Lakshminarayanan,Virendra N. Mahajan
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight1832 g
- Width195 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.44
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.