All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive handbook brings together experts who use optimization to solve problems that arise in telecommunications. It is the first book to cover in detail the field of optimization in telecommunications. Recent optimization developments that are frequently applied to telecommunications are covered. The spectrum of topics covered includes planning and design of telecommunication networks, routing, network protection, grooming, restoration, wireless communications, network location and assignment problems, Internet protocol, World Wide Web, and stochastic issues in telecommunications. The book's objective is to provide a reference tool for the increasing number of scientists and engineers in telecommunications who depend upon optimization.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/03/2006
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note129 black & white illustrations, 76 black & white tables, biography
- Weight3960 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine60 mm
- Edited byMauricio G. C. Resende,Panos M. Pardalos
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.