Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $338.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe book introduces the latest advances in dental materials and biomaterials science. It contains a comprehensive introduction and covers ceramic, metallic, and polymeric oral biomaterials. The contributing authors are from all over the world and are distinguished in their disciplines. A solid primer for dental students, the book is also highly recommended for students of engineering and basic science who want to gain an insight in contemporary biomaterials science. For medical practitioners, the book offers an invaluable opportunity to learn about the latest steps in dental biomaterials.
- PublisherPan Stanford Publishing Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication22/06/2014
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintPan Stanford Publishing Pte Ltd
- Content Note180 black & white illustrations, 11 colour illustrations
- Weight997 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byJukka Pekka Matinlinna
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.