All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by leading international scientists the Handbook of Conductive Molecules and Polymers covers a vast range of organic materials, their chemical and physical properties, techlogy, and applications. Drawing on two decades of pioneering research, this is the first book to emphasise the multidisciplinary nature of the subject. As the subject continues to evolve it has an inevitable impact on related fields. Hence the publication of this work--the first multi-disciplinary handbook of conductive molecules and polymers.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/03/1997
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, 1 port.
- Weight1628 g
- Width196 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine47 mm
- Edited byHari Singh Nalwa
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.