All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing in the footsteps of its bestselling predecessors, the Handbook of Parametric and Nonparametric Statistical Procedures, Fifth Edition provides researchers, teachers, and students with an all-inclusive reference on univariate, bivariate, and multivariate statistical procedures. New in the Fifth Edition: * Substantial updates and new material throughout * New chapters on path analysis, meta-analysis, and structural equation modeling * Index numbers and time series analysis applications in business and ecomics * Statistical quality control applications in industry * Random- and fixed-effects models for the analysis of variance Broad in scope, the Handbook is intended for individuals involved in a wide spectrum of academic disciplines encompassing the fields of mathematics, the social, biological, and environmental sciences, business, and education. A reference for statistically sophisticated individuals, the Handbook is also accessible to those lacking the theoretical or mathematical background required for understanding subject matter typically documented in statistics reference books.
- Author BiographyDavid Sheskin is Professor of Psychology at Western Connecticut State University with a specialization in statistics and research design.
- Author(s)David J. Sheskin
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/05/2011
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChapman & Hall/CRC
- Content Note128 black & white illustrations, 394 black & white tables
- Weight2449 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine66 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.28Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.