All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Handbook on Parathyroid Diseases presents a comprehensive and concise overview of our current kwledge in the area of parathyroid function, hormone regulation and disease states. The Handbook educates the reader using a case-based approach presenting current evidence in the field. The material is presented in an easy to read and understandable language and uses a plethora of tables and text boxes where possible. Complex concepts are conveyed in simple and clear language. Leading international experts contribute to this state of the art book providing a true depth of kwledge and practicality.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/02/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, 47 colour illustrations, 23 black & white tables, biography
- Weight521 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAliya A. Khan,Orlo H. Clark
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $3.54Trending at AU $7.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.