All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionBased on Dr. Wright's classic major reference, Handbook of Pediatric Retinal Disease outlines the latest findings in diagsing retinal disorders in children's and the best available treatment options. Distilling the essentials of these somewhat uncommon discorders and diseases into a portable, complete and authorative pocket reference, this handbook offers a complete picture of how to best treat pediatric patients. Specifically, the introductory chapters on the specifics of pediatric ophthalmology (embryology, post-natal development and the pediatric exam) will help newcomers to pediatric practice fully grasp the subtle differences in pediatric care. The chapters are written by leading experts in the field and are presented in a user-friendly format, relying on heavily illustrated in color plates, clincally helpful tables, charts, and decision-making guidelines. This approach will enable the practitioner (whether specialist or generalist) to make the most accurate diagsis and choose the most effective treatment option.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/06/2006
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note164 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight556 g
- Width102 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byKenneth W. Wright,Lisa Thompson,Peter H. Spiegel
- Illustrator(s)Timothy C. Hengst,S. Gilbert,F. Cogswell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.