All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere has been a recent resurgence of interest in personality psychology and its applications. This book is organised in three parts: personality and health outcomes; mechanisms relating personality and health; personality specific prevention and intervention. It covers child and adolescence health behaviour as well as that of adults and integrates new developments within personality psychology (such as neurophysiology and temperamental traits) with health psychology and examines major health outcomes such as disease, the mechanisms between these outcomes and personality, and prevention and intervention programmes.
- Author BiographyMargarete Vollrath is Professor of Personality Psychology at the University of Oslo. As well as teaching personality psychology, she lectures on health psychology and has published a number of journal articles on personality, stress and health behaviour. She recently co-edited a special edition of the European Journal of Personality.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/07/2006
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight838 g
- Width174 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byMargarete E. Vollrath
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.