All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook focuses on physical paper testing in the laboratory and online. Divided into five parts, it highlights assays for paper interactions with light, moisture, electricity, and heat. Topics expanded upon include laboratory testing procedures; microscopy analysis and paper surface properties; liquid and gas penetration; electrical and thermal interactions; and methods of surface characterization.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication25/09/2001
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMarcel Dekker Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1202 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Volume editorJens Borch,etc.
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $27.94
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.