Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.13Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever considered ...*How to efficiently organize and manage the multiple, parallel development projects of ICT? *How to systematically channel your team's creativity to high quality products and services? *How your company can best benefit from university research? *What are the meaning and realization of quality systems in modern ICT organizations and processes? *How to design user interfaces to maximize product usability and market value? *How to maximize the benefits of Internet in your product development and marketing? *What are the roles and important practices of patenting, and licensing in the US and Europe? This book aims to give you a top-down treatment in these and many other important topics of ICT product and service development. Our primary objective is to provide you with an eagle-eye view both in theory and in practice and to trace the state-of-the-art development. Book authors come both from universities and industry giving thus a theory and practice balancing touch for the material.
- PublisherKluwer Academic Publishers
- Date of Publication30/09/2003
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic Publishers
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations, 4 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight635 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAntti Ainamo,Timo O. Korhonen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.