All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionA compendium of thirty-four powerful techniques for identifying and analyzing the diversity of proteins expressed in cells. Thee readily reproducible proteomic methods range from general to specific techniques, and include methods for data analysis, posttranslational modification, and its variants and isoforms. Additional methods demonstrate the application of proteomics to the discovery of serological tumor markers, to identifying the determinants of sensitivity to antitumor drugs, and to specialized fields, such as endocrilogy, plant biology, nephrology, and urology.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication13/10/2010
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note129 black & white illustrations, 7 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight994 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byDr. P. Michael Conn
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2003
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.