All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEdited by recognized experts Michel Hersen and David Reitman, Handbook of Psychological Assessment, Case Conceptualization, and Treatment, Volume 2, Children and Adolescents, is a thorough and practical reference for those working with children and adolescents. Bringing together the most current theories and evidence-based applications, chapters address issues of importance including depressive disorders, substance use disorders, and childhood psychosis. Each chapter follows a structured format, opening with an overview of assessment, followed by case conceptualization, and, finally, recommended treatment.
- Author BiographyMichel Hersen, Ph.D., ABPP, Editor-in-Chief, is Professor and Dean of the School of Professional Psychology at Pacific University in Forest Grove, Oregon. He has edited numerous books, including the Comprehensive Handbook of Psychological Assessment, 4-volume set (Wiley), the Comprehensive Handbook of Personality and Psychopathology, three-volume set (with Jay C. Thomas, Wiley), and Adult Psychopathology and Diagnosis, now in its fifth edition (with Samuel Turner, Wiley). David Reitman, Ph.D., Volume 2 editor, is Associate Professor of Psychology at Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication20/11/2007
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight1356 g
- Width185 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byDavid Reitman,Michel Hersen
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.