Handbook of Psychological and Educational Assessment of Chil: Personality, Behavior, and Context by Cecil R. Reynolds, Randy W. Kamphaus (Hardback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $131.72+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $73.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe two volumes of the Handbook of Psychological and Educational Assessment of Children, Second Edition, cover all aspects of child and adolescent assessment. Leading clinical scientists summarize the state of the science of assessment paradigms, instruments, and methods. With an emphasis on practical clinical considerations, chapters also delve into issues related to test development, psychometrics, and bias. Conveniently designed for reference or text use, this vast kwledge base has been synthesized into two volumes which may be purchased separately or together. INTELLIGENCE, APTITUDE, AND ACHIEVEMENT surveys assessment of intelligence, learning styles, and academic achievement; covers historical issues and psychometric methods; and addresses diversity issues, ethical concerns, and special topics in mental testing. PERSONALITY, BEHAVIOR, AND CONTEXT reviews the use of projective methods, interviewing and observation, and objective methods of assessing personality and behavior; discusses the assessment of specific syndromes and symptoms; and presents tools for assessing adaptive skills and the family context.
- Author BiographyCecil R. Reynolds, PhD, is Emeritus Professor of Educational Psychology, Professor of Neuroscience, and Distinguished Research Scholar at Texas A&M University. He is an author of over 300 scholarly publications; an author or editor of over 50 books; and a creator of numerous widely used psychological tests of behavior, cognition, and personality. Dr. Reynolds maintained a clinical practice treating trauma victims and individuals with traumatic brain injury for 25 years before retiring from clinical work. He is past president of the National Academy of Neuropsychology (NAN) and the American Psychological Association (APA) Divisions of Evaluation, Measurement, and Statistics; Clinical Neuropsychology; and School Psychology. He serves on the editorial boards of 11 journals. Dr. Reynolds has been an editor or associate editor of several journals, and is currently editor-in-chief of Psychological Assessment. Dr. Reynolds has received numerous awards from NAN, APA, and other organizations. Randy W. Kamphaus, PhD, is Professor and Head of the Department of Educational Psychology at the University of Georgia. A focus on issues related to clinical assessment has led him to pursue research in classification methods, differential diagnosis, test development, and learning disability and attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) assessment. Dr. Kamphaus has served as principal investigator, coinvestigator, or consultant on federally funded research projects dealing with early intervention and prevention, child classification methods, prevalence of ADHD and conduct disorder in Latin America, and aggression reduction in schools. As a licensed psychologist and a Fellow of the American Psychological Association (APA), he has contributed extensively to his profession, and he is past president of the APA's Division of School Psychology. Dr. Kamphaus has also authored or coauthored five books, three psychological tests, more than 40 scientific journal articles, and more than 20 book chapters. He also participates in scholarship in the field through work as an editorial board member, associate editor, test reviewer, and newsletter editor.
- Author(s)Cecil R. Reynolds,Randy W. Kamphaus
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication01/07/2003
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1112 g
- Width183 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byCecil R. Reynolds,Randy W. Kamphaus
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.