All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an authoritative, jargon--free overview of all aspects of public law and how it affects the public administrator's job and responsibilities. Contributors include judges, legal experts, public administration scholars, and practicing administrators.
- Author BiographyPHILLIP J. COOPER is Gund Professor of Liberal Arts at the University of Vermont. A leading authority on public law, he is the author of numerous articles, books, and other materials on administrative and constitutional law, public policy, and public administration. He lives in Burlington, Vermont CHESTER A. NEWLAND is Duggan Distinguished Professor of Public Administration at the University of Southern California. He has served as national president of American Society for Public Administration (ASPA), editor--in--chief of Public Administration Review, and director of the Federal Executive Institute. He is a member of the National Academy of Public Administration. He lives in Sacramento, California and Washington, DC.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication15/10/1997
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1172 g
- Width183 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byChair Department of Political Science Rockefeller College of Public Affairs Phillip J Cooper,Chester A Newland
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.