Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $72.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
About this product
- DescriptionNEW IN PAPERBACK! 'This handbook provides a comprehensive examination and review of the theory, academic research, and professional practices of the public relations discipline. Ninety leading scholars and practitioners from around the world provide insights into the historical and changing role of public relations in building relationships with organizations, markets, audiences and publics ...The extensive bibliography includes more than 2000 references, some multidisciplinary, which serve to enhance understanding of public relations. The detailed index is user-friendly.A must for academic collections serving scholars, practitioners and students, upper-level undergraduate and graduate' - Choice The Handbook of Public Relations is a comprehensive and detailed examination of the field, it synthesizes current literature and is divided into five sections: Part One defines the field, explaining the role of public relations in society; Part Two examines the state of the practice by looking at cutting-edge issues in management, ethics, gender, evaluation, public relations, education and media; Part Three challenges academics and practitioners to identify best practices; Part Four looks at the challenges raised by new communication techlogies; Part Five takes a global view, examining theories in international public relations and the trends in practice that will shape the field in the coming years.
- Author BiographyRobert L. Heath is professor emeritus at the School of Communication University of Houston and Academic Consultant in the College of Commerce, Faculty of Management and Marketing at the University of Wollongong in Australia. Heath is one of the academic pioneers in examining the history and theoretical foundations of strategic issues management. He is author or editor of 12 books (and 2 second editions) and 100 articles in major journals and leading edited books. In addition to strategic issues management, he has written on rhetorical theory, social movements, communication theory, public relations, organizational communication, crisis communication, risk communication, terrorism, and reputation management. He edited the Encyclopedia of Public Relations and the Handbook of Public Relations. He has lectured in many countries, to business and non-profit groups, and for various professional organizations. In May 2007, he was saluted by the Issue Management Council for his leadership over three decades to foster mutual interests between the corporation and all stakeholders and stakeseekers.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication12/10/2004
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Out-of-print date07/10/2010
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1393 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byRobert Lawrence Heath
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.