All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToday, ecomic growth is widely understood to be conditioned by productivity increases which are, in turn, profoundly affected by invation. This volume explores these key relationships between invation and growth, bringing together experts from both fields to compile a unique Handbook. The Handbook considers invation from fresh perspectives, encompassing topics such as services invation, inward investment and invation, creative industry invation and green invation. It is divided into seven sections, dealing with regional invation and growth theory, dynamics, evolution, agglomeration, invation 'worlds', invation system institutions, and invation governance and policy. This definitive compendium on regional invation and growth will undoubtedly appeal to teachers, students, researchers and practitioners of invation and growth dynamics worldwide.
- Author BiographyEdited by Philip Cooke, formerly University Research Professor in Regional Development and Director, Centre for Advanced Studies, University of Wales, Cardiff, UK, Bjorn Asheim, Professor, CIRCLE (Centre for Innovation, Research and Competence in the Learning Economy) and Department of Human Geography, Lund University, Sweden and University of Agder, Norway, Ron Boschma, Professor, Department of Economic Geography and the Urban and Regional Research Centre Utrecht (URU), Utrecht University, the Netherlands, Ron Martin, Professor, Department of Geography and St Catharine's College, University of Cambridge, UK, Dafna Schwartz, Professor, Department of Business Administration, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Beer-Sheva, Israel and Franz Todtling, WU Wirtschaftsuniversitat, Austria
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width244 mm
- Height169 mm
- Edited byBjorn Terje Asheim,Dafna Schwartz,Franz Todtling,Philip Cooke,Ron Boschma,Ron Martin
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.