All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Handbook of Research Methods in Experimental Psychology presents a comprehensive and contemporary treatment of research methodologies used in experimental psychology. It places experimental psychology in historical context, investigates the changing nature of research methodology, experimental design, and analytic procedures, and features research in selected content areas. It provides an excellent source of potential research ideas for advanced undergraduate and beginning graduate students. It contains contributions written by leading researchers. It is w available in full text online via xreferplus, the award-winning reference library on the web from xrefer.
- Author BiographyStephen F. Davis is Professor Emeritus of Psychology at Emporia State University. He is the author of numerous books, including Psychology (with Joseph J. Palladino, fourth edition 2004) and The Psychologist as Detective: An Introduction to Conducting Research in Psychology (with Randolph A. Smith, third edition 2004).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/04/2005
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleBlackwell Handbooks of Research Methods in Psychology
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note29
- Weight926 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byStephen F. Davis
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.