All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe time is right for this comprehensive, state-of-the-art Handbook that analyzes, integrates, and summarizes theoretical advances and research findings on adult development and learning - a rapidly growing field reflecting demographic shifts toward an aging population in Western societies. Featuring contributions from prominent scholars across diverse disciplinary fields (education, developmental psychology, public policy, gerontology, neurology, public health, sociology, family studies, and adult education), the volume is organized around six themes: * theoretical perspectives on adult development and learning * research methods in adult development * research on adult development * research on adult learning * aging and gerontological research * policy perspectives on aging. The Handbook is an essential reference for researchers, faculty, graduate students and practitioners whose work pertains to adult and lifespan development and learning.
- Author BiographyM Cecil Smith is Professor, Department of Leadership, Educational Psychology and Foundations, Northern Illinois University. Nancy DeFrates-Densch is an Instructor in the Educational Psychology program, Department of Leadership, Educational Psychology and Foundations, Northern Illinois University.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication15/02/2008
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Note9 black & white tables
- Weight1451 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byM. Cecil Smith,Nancy DeFrates-Densch
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.