All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe importance of critical thinking has surged as academics in higher education realize that many students, upon entering college, lack the critical thinking skills necessary to succeed. While much has been written regarding the 'lack' of critical thinking, less has been written on the success of methods implemented to develop this fundamental skill. The Handbook of Research on Advancing Critical Thinking in Higher Education explores the effective methods and tools being used to integrate the development of critical thinking skills in both undergraduate and graduate studies. Due to the difficulties associated with teaching critical thinking skills to learners of any age, this publication is a crucial addition to the scholarly reference works available to pre-service and early career teachers, seasoned educational professionals, professors across disciplines, curriculum specialists, and educational administrators.
- Author BiographySherrie Wisdom, Lindenwood University, USA. Lynda Leavitt, Lindenwood University, USA.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/06/2015
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleAdvances in Higher Education and Professional Development
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1647 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byLynda Leavitt,Sherrie Wisdom
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.95
- AU $19.54Trending at AU $22.76
- AU $32.25Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $11.14Trending at AU $14.18
- AU $15.04Trending at AU $16.94
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $31.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.