All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs industrial systems become more widespread, they are quickly becoming network-enabled, and their behavior is becoming more complex and intelligent. The Handbook of Research on Industrial Informatics and Manufacturing Intelligence: Invations and Solutions is the best source for the most current, relevant, cutting-edge research in the field of industrial informatics. The book focuses on different methodologies of information techlogies to enhance industrial fabrication, intelligence, and manufacturing processes. Industrial informatics uses the infrastructure of information techlogy for analysis, effectiveness, reliability, higher efficiency, security enhancement in the industrial environment, and this book collects the latest publications relevant to academics and practitioners alike.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1809 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byAbdul Quaiyum Ansari,Mohammad Ayoub Khan
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.