All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionTo survive in today's competitive business environment, marketing professionals must look to develop invative methods of reaching their customers and stakeholders. Web 2.0 provides a useful tool in developing the relationships between business and consumer. The Handbook of Research on Integrating Social Media into Strategic Marketing explores the use of social networking and other online media in marketing communications, including both best practices and common pitfalls to provide comprehensive coverage of the topic. This book is intended for marketing professionals, business managers, and anyone interested in how social media fits into today's marketing environments.
- Author BiographyNick Hajli, Newcastle University Business School, UK.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/06/2015
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Series TitleAdvances in Marketing, Customer Relationship Management, and E-Services
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1347 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byNick Hajli
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.