All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
About this product
- DescriptionEffective logistics management has played a vital role in delivering products and services, and driving research into finding ever improving theoretical and techlogical solutions. While often thought of in terms of the business world, logistics and operations management strategies can also be effectively applied within the military, aeronautical, and maritime sectors. The Handbook of Research on Military, Aeronautical, and Maritime Logistics and Operations compiles interdisciplinary research on diverse issues related to logistics from an inclusive range of methodological perspectives. This publication focuses on original contributions in the form of theoretical, experimental research, and case studies on logistics strategies and operations management with an emphasis on military, aeronautical, and maritime environments. Academics and professionals operating in business environments, government institutions, and military research will find this publication beneficial to their research and professional endeavors.
- Author BiographyAlberto Ochoa-Zezzatti, Juarez City University, Mexico. Jons Sanchez, Consejo Nacional De Ciencie Y Tecnologia (CONACYT), Mexico. Gaston Cedillo-Campos, Transportation and Logistics Systems National Laboratory; Mexican Institute of Transportation, Mexico. Margain de Lourdes, Polytechnic University of Aguascalientes, Mexico.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/05/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleAdvances in Logistics, Operations, and Management Science
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1710 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byAlberto Ochoa-Zezzatti,Jons Sanchez,Margain de Lourdes,Miguel Gaston Cedillo-Campos
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.