All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMobile phones have become an integral part of society, as their convenience has helped democratize and revolutionize communication and the marketplace of ideas. Because of their ubiquity in higher education, undergraduate classrooms have begun to utilize smartphones and tablets as tools for learning. The Handbook of Research on Mobile Devices and Applications in Higher Education Settings explores and fosters new perspectives on the use of mobile applications in a classroom context. This timely publication will demonstrate the challenges that universities face when introducing new techlogies to students and instructors, as well as the rewards of doing so in a thoughtful manner. This book is meant to present the latest research and become a source of inspiration for educators, administrators, researchers, app developers, and students of education and techlogy.
- Author BiographyLaura Briz-Ponce, University of Salamanca, Spain. Juan Antonio Juanes-Mendez, University of Salamanca, Spain. Francisco Jose Garcia-Penalvo, University of Salamanca, Spain.
- PublisherIGI Global
- Date of Publication30/10/2016
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleAdvances in Mobile and Distance Learning
- Place of PublicationHershey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInformation Science Reference
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1751 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byBriz-Ponce Laura,Francisco Jose Garcia-Penalvo,Juan Antonio Juanes-Mendez
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.