All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Handbook of Roman Catholic Moral Terms contains more than 800 moral terms, offering concise definitions, historical context, and illustrations of how these terms are used in the Catholic tradition, including Church teaching and documents. James T. Bretzke, SJ, places Catholic tradition in a contemporary context in order to illuminate the continuities as well as discontinuities of Church teaching and key directions of Catholic thought. The author also provides extensive cross-referencing and bibliographic suggestions for further research. Designed to serve as a vital reference work for libraries, students and scholars of theology, priests and pastoral ministers, as well as all adults interested in theological enrichment or continuing education, the Handbook of Roman Catholic Moral Terms is the most comprehensive post--Vatican II work of its kind available in English.
- Author BiographyJames T. Bretzke, SJ, is a professor of moral theology at Boston College School of Theology and Ministry. Previously, he was department chair at the University of San Francisco and taught at Jesuit universities and theologates in Rome, Seoul, Manila, Berkeley, and Milwaukee. He is the author of several books, including A Morally Complex World: Engaging Contemporary Moral Theology; his A Burden of Means: Interpreting Recent Catholic Magisterial Teaching on End-of-Life Issues won the 2007 College Theology Society's Best Article Award.
- Author(s)James T. Bretzke
- PublisherGeorgetown University Press
- Date of Publication14/10/2013
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGeorgetown University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.