All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis classic and invaluable reference Handbook, written for sex researchers and their students, has w been completely revised in a new edition complete with its own companion website. It remains the only easy and efficient way for researchers to learn about, evaluate, and compare instruments that have previously been used in sex research. In this third edition of the Handbook, 218 scales, complete with full descriptions and psychometric data, are made available, with additional information provided at the companion website for this volume.
- Author BiographyTerri D. Fisher has been on the psychology faculty of The Ohio State University since 1982. She has conducted research on various aspects of sexual behavior and is Past-President of the Midcontinent Region of the Society for the Scientific Study of Sexuality, and Consulting Editor for The Journal of Sex Research. Clive M. Davis taught at Syracuse University. Davis' research was focused on sexuality and communications. He was Editor of The Journal of Sex Research and President of the Society for the Scientific Study of Sexuality. He was the founding president of the Foundation for the Scientific Study of Sexuality. William L. Yarber is professor of applied health science and professor of gender studies at Indiana University, Bloomington. He is also a senior research fellow at The Kinsey Institute for Research in Sex, Gender, and Reproduction and the senior director of the Rural Center for AIDS/STD Prevention at Indiana University.a Sandra Davis was an Executive Assistant in the New York State Assembly for 15 years. From 1983-1988, she was Managing Editor of The Journal of Sex Research and then served as Assistant Editor for the Annual Review of Sex Research for 10 years. She currently edits the online series What Sexual Scientist Know About! published by the Society for the Scientific Study of Sexuality.
- Author(s)Clive M. Davis,Sandra L. Davis,Terri D. Fisher,William L. Yarber
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/09/2010
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note243 black & white tables, 212 black & white line drawings
- Weight1360 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.