All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.95
About this product
- DescriptionStarch hydrolysis products are arguably the most versatile of all food sugar ingredients because they can be designed to meet many different nutritional and techlogical requirements. This book covers all aspects of starch production, from its hydrolysis to the analysis of the finished product. In addition, the most important derivatives of starch hydrolysis products are described and their applications in the food and, increasingly pharmaceutical industries are detailed. This book is essential reading for industrial food scientists and techlogists, particularly those in processing and will be of interest to those involved in the formulation of pharmaceutical products. It is also a valuable reference source for food scientists and nutritionists in academic research institutes.
- Author(s)M. W. Kearsley,S.Z. Dziedzic
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/09/2012
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight456 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1995
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.