All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Handbook of Systemic Drug Treatment in Dermatology helps prescribers and patients make rational decisions about drug treatment while considering kwn risks and potential unwanted effects. Written for dermatologists, family practitioners, pharmacists, and specialist nurses, this completely revised and updated second edition of a bestseller provides an accessible and concise aid to prescribing and monitoring systemic dermatologic therapy. For each drug or drug class, the book lists its classification, mode of action, formulations, dosages, suggested regimens, contraindications, important drug interactions, adverse effects, patient information, and more. This second edition includes new drugs as well as information on new guidelines for prescribing and monitoring established drugs.
- Author BiographyEdited by Sarah H. Wakelin, BSc, MB, BS, FRCP, consultant dermatologist, St. Mary's Hospital, Imperial College Healthcare Trust, and honorary senior lecturer, Imperial College London, UK Howard I. Maibach, MD, professor, Department of Dermatology, University of California, San Francisco, USA Clive B. Archer, BSc, MB, BS, MSc Med Ed, MD, PhD (Lond), FRCP (Edin, Glasg, Lond), consultant dermatologist, St John's Institute of Dermatology, Guy's and St. Thomas' Hospitals, and visiting senior lecturer in pharmacology, Institute of Pharmaceutical Science, King's College London, UK
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication04/06/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations, 26 black & white tables
- Weight385 g
- Width127 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byClive B. Archer,Howard I. Maibach,Sarah H. Wakelin
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.