All listings for this product
Save on Other
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.98
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $19.97
- AU $18.01Trending at AU $34.71
- AU $14.13Trending at AU $25.95
- AU $21.52Trending at AU $22.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides people who want to work systemically with a set of practical tools. It is above all a reference book full of specific and helpful information - which is especially important to persons learning the trade or who are in their first year of practice. The authors, experienced in training, consultation, therapy and supervising, take the reader step by step through the various phases of systemic work: observation, understanding, recording of information, clarification, forming hypothesis, defining aims, planning and application.
- Author(s)Andreas Fryszer,Rainer Schwing
- PublisherVandehoeck & Rupprecht
- Date of Publication12/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleSchriften Des Hannah-Arendt-Instituts Fur Totalitarismusfors
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintVandehoeck & Rupprecht
- Weight429 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.