All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of Handbook of Technical Textiles, Volume 1: Technical Textile Processes provides readers with a comprehensive understanding of the latest advancements in technical textiles. With revised and updated coverage, including several new chapters, this volume reviews recent developments and techlogies in the field, beginning with an overview of the technical textiles industry that includes coverage of technical fibers and yarns, weaving, spinning, knitting, and nwoven production. Subsequent sections include discussions on finishing, coating, and the coloration of technical textiles.
- Author BiographyDr Richard Horrocks is Research Professor in Textiles at the Centre for Materials Research and Innovation, The University of Bolton. Professor Subhash C. Anand MBE is Professor of Technical Textiles at the University of Bolton, UK. He has published over 200 textile research papers and holds six patents in technical textiles. He was awarded Member of Order of British Empire (MBE) for services to higher education and textile industry in 2008.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication26/11/2015
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Textiles
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byA. Richard Horrocks,Subhash C. Anand
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.86
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.